If you are unsure which ski instructor course to choose, and would like more information about the different options we have available, then please read our brief guide below.
- Send us an enquiry by e-mail or give us a call! We are very happy to answer your questions over the phone or email, to make sure everything is clear and that you have asked all the questions you need to! If you wish, you can also speak to one of our coaches or to a previous gap course student for a deeper insight to the course.
- After you have gathered all the information you need, then it’s decision time! This may take time, but bear in mind that every course has a limited number of places, so make sure you book in time! Once you have made your decision, complete the booking form (and sign the back page) and return it to us along with a digital photo (for your lift pass and discount cards).
- The ski school will send you an invoice to pay and on receipt of this we will confirm your booking.
- We will then send you an info pack and a login code to benefit from our Rossignol pro-deal. We will need the following information too:
– Jacket size (we will provide you with a free Salomon jacket)
– Flight details
– Insurance details
- Then you are ready to go! Before the course start date, we will send you transfer details for arrival day, our plans for the welcome evening and an outline of the first week of the course.
That’s all for now, don’t hesitate to give us a call at +44 (0) 7539 07 11 66 or e-mail us at email@example.com.