BASI Ski Instructor Course
Our 10-week Ski Instructor and Off Piste Course is ideal for those looking for a way to spend a season training and living in the Swiss Alps. Whether you are on a gap year, career break, looking to improve your off piste skiing or thinking about becoming a ski instructor as a new career, we can help you achieve your goals.
Wondering if your skiing is good enough?
We are an Official BASI affiliated training partner
Dates and Prices
With catered chalet accommodation
If you already have place in Verbier
|Start Date: 9th January 2022|
What is included?
- Full season lift pass
- 10 weeks off piste ski training
- Avalanche Safety Skills Training
- BASI 1 Course Fee
- Half Board Accommodation**
- Off-Piste Day with FWT Competitor Carl Renvall
- Specific Powder Days – Steep and Deep Technique
- Ski Touring to find fresh powder fields
- Coaching for instructor training, moguls, all mountain freeride and powder.
- Video analysis sessions on and off snow
- Optional ski specific yoga sessions
- Airport transfer
- 24 hour support in resort
- Ski maintenance clinic
- Career advice sessions
- Regular Team socials
- Ski servicing deals
- Exclusive Verbier Deals on skis, boots, goggles, helmets
- Pro deals with Rossignol UK
- Welcome drinks
- Team Photo
Anything else not included?
- Flights to and from Geneva Airport
- Insurance for your time in Verbier (including winter sports cover)
- Lunch each day
- Ski Equipment including boots, skis and poles (click here to find out what you will need)
* (Average 25 hours per week)
** (Food Monday > Friday)
Extra cool things to do
See what other things can be done in and around Verbier
Is my skiing good enough?
Advice on skiing level & equipment