PRIVATE SWISS CHALETAccommodation
All our students are housed in Typical Swiss Style chalets, which are centrally located and have their own private chef and cleaner. Over the last 22 years of running courses in Verbier we have found this to be the best and most popular student option.
You can expect healthy and nutritious food to be served to you and your fellow housemates with a smile by your very own private chef.
For your comfort and enjoyment and to avoid the feeling of an over crowded chalet we cap the number of students in each private chalet/apartment to 14 (the average is 10 students per chalet).
When selecting our chalets, our goal is to offer you a private home away from home experience with an enjoyable atmosphere and great food. We have always avoided very large hotel style accommodation to achieve this and our private chefs give the feeling of a nice family dinner each mealtime.
Accommodation BASI 1&2
PRIVATE SWISS Chalet Option:
Our most popular accommodation choice over the last 22 years with our students has been our private Swiss chalets option. This allows you to stay with 8-14 other trainee instructors together in a typical Swiss Verbier chalet. The chalets are all located within easy walking distance of the main Verbier lifts, shops and bars.
This option includes:
- Continental breakfast Monday – Friday
- 2 course dinner Monday – Friday prepared by your private chef who will only cooking for your group of 8-14 students.
- Home cooked food for 8-14 students (Don’t worry unlike other courses we avoid Buffet style catering for large groups of students!)
- Regular cleaning and laundry facilities
- Food deals at local restaurants for lunch
- Within walking distance of all the Verbier ski lifts
- Opposite (or very close) to the Sports Centre with easy access to climbing, tennis, fitness, pool & sauna.
- Single room options available for an extra fee
- Quiet chalet options also available.
- We promise Swiss Chalets housing max 8-14 students
Course Only Option
Prefer to arrange your own accommodation separately? This option can be ideal for more mature trainees, for those on career breaks or if you already have your own accommodation sorted and wish to just book the course only.
ADD-ONS FOR YOUR COURSE
We offer the below extra options as add-ons for your course, to book when in one of our four resorts:
- Improve those language skills! Take private or group lessons in French or German
- Learn to snowboard, ski, telemark or cross country ski (whatever you cant do already!)
- Explore the mountains on a snowshoeing or off-piste ski touring day
- Got a head for heights? Experience the Alps from above with a tandem paraglide
- Sign up for Yoga or Pilates classes
- Got a passion for freestyle or racing? Make the most of our expertise and take a private session with one of our coaches
- Want to make the most of the season? Speak to us about arranging accommodation both before or after the course
- Keep training with us to the next level – sign up to the Level 3 or 4 course for the following season
Extra cool things to do
See what else you can get up to in and around Verbier, Zermatt, Gstaad or Kolsters:
- Climbing, swimming, ice skating, tennis and squash in your local Sports Centre
- Have a movie night at the resort cinema (with English films)
- Visit the old town in Bern – The Swiss Capital
- Treat yourself and book a relaxing or sports massage
- Enjoy a spa day at one of the many spas in resort or in the nearby valley
- Visit the famous Chateau de Chillon on the shores of Lake Geneva
- Ski tour up to the Monastery on the Grand St Bernard Pass (45 minute drive from Verbier)
- Explore neighbouring ski resorts such as the Aosta Valley or Portes du Soleil
- Experience a winter wonderland and skate on the frozen lake in Champex Lac (45 minutes drive from Verbier)
- Visit the December Christmas Market in world-famous Montreux