Add-ons for your course
We offer the below extra options as add-ons for your course, to book when in one of our four resorts:
- Improve those language skills! Take private or group lessons in French or German
- Learn to snowboard, ski, telemark or cross country ski (whatever you cant do already!)
- Explore the mountains on a snowshoeing or off-piste ski touring day
- Got a head for heights? Experience the Alps from above with a tandem paraglide
- Sign up for Yoga or Pilates classes
- Got a passion for freestyle or racing? Make the most of our expertise and take a private session with one of our coaches
- Want to make the most of the season? Speak to us about arranging accommodation both before or after the course
- Keep training with us to the next level – sign up to the Level 3 or 4 course for the following season
It can feel impossible to plan out the future when you’re still trying to figure out who you are. As a teenager, imagining life a year from now can feel like a lifetime away. Making sure that the end point is one that you’ll be happy in is a great start, but taking those first […]
If you are reading this, then you have probably either recently ticked off your level 2 qualification, are still to secure a job for next winter or you are considering embarking on a training course to progress towards your BASI 3 ski qualification. There are currently quite a few different options available to you when progressing from the level 2 to the level 3 qualification. One approach is to secure a teaching job and progress with training in your free time which has proved a highly successful avenue for many ski instructors.
If you are reading this, then you have probably either recently ticked off your level 2 qualification, are still to secure a job for next winter or you are considering embarking on a training course to progress towards your BASI 3 ski qualification.
Matilda's journey on the Level 3 Training in Verbier
Find out about the Zermatt FREE work and train course
My name is Juliette, I am from Amsterdam, and I decided to do the Altitude Futures Ski Instructor Training Course as part of my gap year after graduating from my Bachelor.
How to choose your Ski Instructor Course?..
Find out about FREE places on our BASI L3 ISIA Course..
I previously did my level 1 and 2 course with Altitude Ski School in 2007/2008.....
Altitude offer you a chance to win your training money back and some free skis..