Ski and Sail
| Windsurf | VERBIER (SWITZERLAND) – VASSILIKI (GREECE) |
We have teamed up with Flying Fish to offer a great option for your year out! Get not just one but two instructor qualifications under your belt, and get your dose of mountains, snow, sun, sand and sea this year. Our BASI 1 & 2 ski instructor course in Verbier has the option of two start dates, and will provide you with fantastic training towards your instructor exams over the ten week course. With the option to work with our established ski school after your exams, many choose to stay on and enjoy the whole ski season in Verbier, ending in April.
New for Season 2019-20!
Dates and Prices
|ONLY WINDSURFING COURSE
In a shared room
In your own room
| Start Dates:
What is included?
- Flying Fish team branded rash vest
- RYA publications W33 training manual and certificates
- RYA Powerboat Level 2 and rescue training
- RYA First Aid training with scenarios
- RYA Safe and Fun Course
- Full tuition up to advanced level from our highly experienced team
- Unlimited kit usage at Club Vass using the latest boards and sails
- Fitness training including SUP, swim, yoga and mountain bike options
- £600 Return flights from London (includes overseas transfers)
- £580 Return flights from Manchester (includes overseas transfers)