ISIA - BASI Level 3
Altitude has 14 years experience training hundreds of students for all levels of BASI exams. We provide 200 hours of top quality coaching to prepare you for the BASI Level 3 ISIA exams and the opportunity to work with Verbier’s largest British ski school. There will be a maximum of 10 people per group and each person will have their own experienced and dedicated mentor. The mentor will assess each person on an individual basis and construct a personal development program.
Altitude is an official BASI affiliated training partner.
- Developing performance in the 4 strands – Piste, Bumps, Variables and Steeps
- Teaching tools and techniques for level 3
- Use of Video Analysis
- Mountain safety, transceiver searches, navigation, snowpack assessment, route selection and skinning
- Practical Teaching Experience
- Customer Care
- Apres-Ski (Pub Mont Fort discount card)
- Train with Verbier’s most successful ISIA training program
- Free Salomon uniform
- Option to include accommodation
- Sought after Futures clothing
- Win a complete refund of the course fee (if you are awarded the King or Queen of the ISIA/L4 course)
These are all aimed preparing you to passing the BASI Ski Instructor level 3 exams (except maybe the apres-ski!).
Altitude employs ISIA trainees on a part time basis and provides students with a uniform and work permit. Work is during the holiday weeks:
- Christmas/New Year
- Half Term weeks in February
- 09:00 – 10:20 Developing short radius turns
- 10:20 – 10:30 Drinks Break
- 10:30 – 12:00 Continue with Development
- 12:00 – 13:00 Lunch
- 13:00 – 14:25 Developing different ways to change edges
- 14:25 – 14:35 Drinks Break and review
- 14:35 – 16:00 How to increase edge angles in short radius turns
- 17:00 – 18:00 Video Debrief and Lecture
BASI, CSIA, PSIA level 2, APSI, Swiss Snowsport level 1 or similar.
Dates & Prices
|Course||Level 3 ISIA|
|Start Date||3rdh December 2017|
|End Date||16th April 2018|