SKI & SNOWBOARD SCHOOL
Altitude Ski and Snowboard School
Altitude is a young and dynamic ski and snowboard school, set up in 2001 by former British Freestyle Team member, Chris David along with Swiss skier Yves Guyot and sponsored rider Andre Sommer.
Altitude now employs over 75 instructors from different countries including: England, Switzerland, Sweden, France and Germany.
Altitude offers a range of products:
- Private and Group Ski Lessons
- Private and Group Snowboard Lessons
- Kids Club, Polar Bears and Extreme Kids
- Performance Clinics and Coaching
- BASI Level 3 ISIA Ski Instructor Training
- Off-Piste Instruction and Guiding
- Summer Language and Mountain Camps
With excellent customer service provided by enthusiastic and qualified instructors, Altitude has grown to become one of the premier British Ski and Snowboard Schools in the Alps.
We look forward to welcoming you on one our instructor courses soon.
or call (+41) 027 771 6006 for more details or enquiries.